Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Technilogically challenged me attempting to learn to Blog...

So here I am upon the birth of my fifth grandchild attempting to learn to Blog. LOL. Logan is now a week old and his mommy has created a blog for and about him so I figured that I better learn what this is all about and how to do it so that I can keep up with things. I went to Logan's blog page, read the stories his mommy (my daughter) wrote about his birth and the days since he arrived and I tried to leave a comment on his page to let them know that I had been there. I found that in order to do that, I had to have a blog account of my own (Lord help me). Creating a blog account lead me to creating a blog profile and of course a blog page of my own. Okay so now the trick for me will be trying to find all of this again so that I can keep things up. Wish me luck on that account but I am going to try.

Today not only have I been challenged with trying to learn about blogging but was challenged with trying to stay cool. It was over 100 degrees here today. Before I left for work this morning at about 9:45 am it was already so hot that I was dripping. Then I got the pleasure of driving a hot, non-air conditioned school bus full of pre-school and elementary school kids to a town about 15 miles away so they could go swimming. I got to sit in the blazing hot sun for an hour waiting for them before returning them to their daycare. It was so hot today that it was almost impossible to do much of anything other than just sit. YUCK! Thankfully we got a little rain this evening so it has cooled things off a little and I am hoping that it will stay a little cooler tomorrow but I am not counting on it.

Tomorrow we are going to go to see a play at the local college. My boyfriend is performing in the orchestra for the play so that should be fun and I assume that the theater will have air conditioning which will be good as well. This weekend our town is having a festival complete with parade, music and BBQ in the park, booths of all sorts, rodeo, and a street dance. This is the first time I have been here for the festival and I am kind of excited to see what it is all about. However I am even more excited about traveling to Washington State in about a week or so in order to meet my newest grandson and to see my other grandkids and my girls as well.

I guess that is about all for tonight. I get to take the kids to the swimming pool again tomorrow since they have lessons 4 days a week this week and next. I sure hope that it is a little cooler tomorrow when we go. Hopefully I will be able to find this all again and blog again soon.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Good job Mom!

To add my blog to yours, go to your layout page. There should be a button that says Add a Page Element. Then you can add the Blog List one. Then you put in my URL which is www.logankeogh.blogspot.com then it will show up on your page :)

Love ya!